Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tist the Season to be Jolly, Falalalala lalalala....


Christmas is coming, and I can't wait!!! I've already decided on what to buy for my family and pals, but I only wonder what I'm going to get? Hmm...


Dear family and pals,


I've already decided on gifts for you on Christmas, but what are you going to give to me?

.

..

...

....

WHAT??!? You haven't decided yet?! You never thought of a present for me?!?

.

..

...

....

Sniff, sniff... So I'm not getting anything for Christmas... AGAIN... Sniff, sniff...

.

..

...

Huh? Oh, I see! You've thought about it, but you don't know what I'd like, eh? Yay! You guys remembered me! I'm so happy, sniff, sniff...


Here's a list of what you guys can get me:

1. Nintendoo DSi

2. A DS game

3. Smiggle stuff

4. Twilight collection

5. Stuffed animal

6. Clothes

7. Canvas for me to paint

8. Storybooks


There's lots of things you can get me! :)


Actually, the whole reason I'm writing this 'letter' is because my family ain't know what to buy for me, so I'm suggesting it here :) Tell me, what would you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment