Monday, September 28, 2009

Reb Stick - The Stick of Luck

Yes, I'm pretty sure that you guys have no idea what's a Reb Stick. That's because I created it! 3 weeks ago (I think), in school during recess, I was walking with my bud Chelsea, when I saw a cute stick:

Well, it looked something like that...

Anyway, it looked cute, so I picked it up. Then I bent it, and it didn't break! I bent it, and bent it, and it became really round! I thought to myself, Oh my gosh! This stick- do you think it's a lucky stick??!? Y'know, it actually does! My first wish was that I would have a really good day tomorrow, and it was awesome. Everything went well, and- and- um... I can't say it, sorry...

Then I wished for a good week the next week, and it was soooo awesome! That stick's a miracle, I tell you! A miracle!!!

1 comment: