Sunday, September 27, 2009

Studio Ghibli!

Studio Ghibli is my favourite Anime company! I've watched lots of Ghibli movies. They are:

1. Spirited Away
2. Howl's Moving Castle
3. Kiki's Delivery Service
4. Laputa: Castle in the Sky
5. My Neighbour Totoro
6. Princess Mononoke
7. The Cat Returns
8. Whisper of the Heart

My fave is Spirited Away. This movie is just so... so... I don't know, I just love it! The rest are awesome, too. My second fave is Princess Mononoke. I bet lots of you know Princess Mononoke, it's really WICKED! But, I have to say; it's simply not - romantic enough! Yes, I've asked many people online and they all agreed.

This list starts from my fave to my least fave ( the movies that I've watched only ):

1. Spirited Away
2. Princess Mononoke
3. My Neighbour Totoro
( Man, this is difficult; deciding which is AWESOMER than the other )
4. Howl's Moving Castle
5. Whisper of the Heart
( Um... um... )
6. Kiki's Delivery Service
7. Laputa: Castle in the Sky
8. The Cat Returns

Yea, that's about it, really. I can't wait! I want to watch Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment