Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fifi, My Best Friend.



Everyone, this is Fifi, my best friend. Isn't she cute? Yes, the girl there is me. Anyway, I had Fifi for about... 5 years, I think. I love her so much! I hug her to sleep every night; she somehow makes me feel safe. The problem is, I'm a terrible sleeper, so sometimes, in the morning, I'll find her under my feet, or in my dress! I'm gonna make a bed for her this Saturday. :)

See? I spent the whole day today making this shirt for her. Isn't it nice? (Yes, I really did spend the whole day) I don't know about you but I really like it.

Every night, I would read her stories (Enid Blyton's), and she really enjoys them. This morning before I made her shirt, I made a profile:


Fifi's Profile:




Name: Fifi
D.O.B: 2nd of October, 2005
Owner: Rebecca W.
Colour: Brown
Favourite food: Pudding
Favourite colour: Lilac
Favourite word: Ficklefoo
Favourite number: 1
Favourite flowers: Daisies
Favourite place to stay: Rebecca W.'s room
Hobby: Making things
Dislikes: Baths
What she'll do when she sees someone: Smile sweetly and say 'hello'

2 comments: